Our most versatile bike to date.
The Crysis is not only available in two top tube lengths, but now you can hand select your personal ride with either a cassette or a freecoaster. This year’s Crysis gains the upgrade of a steeper 75.5-degree head tube, as well as a full arsenal of new 2016 Saltplus components.
- Top Tube Length: 20.5” / 21.0"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.5”
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75”
- Stand Over Height: 8.75”
- Frame: 4130 full crmo frame, tapered SS & CS removable pivots & guides
- Fork: SALTPLUS “EX” fork, full 4130 crmo , 1pc formed crmo steerer, 33mm offset
- Bars: full 4130 crmo bar
- Grips: SALTPLUS “XL” Vex compound, flangeless grips
- Stem: SALTPLUS “Center v3” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “Moto” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT “Moto XL” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT “Groove” tubular 3pc "TSS" crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: SALTPLUS “Stealth” loose ball, nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type